Have you ever....
- Spent too long on a PowerPoint presentation?
- Lost sight of what makes you happy?
- Failed to reach a long-term goal?
- Become infuriated by queuing, tax or parking tickets?
- Broken a promise you knew you'd keep?
In the absence of a single simple answer, what we need is a toolkit of mental models, a guide to practical living. In The Art of the Good Life, you'll find 52 intellectual shortcuts for wiser thinking and better decisions at home and at work. They may not guarantee you a good life, but they'll give you a better chance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.