About: Lowplex Books Wholesale Trade Services
Lowplex Books trade division has been established since December 2004. Lowplex books wholesale works with trade shops, primarily within the United Kingdom. Our wholesale has grown over time and, due to our excellent business growth, we now operate with other trade shops on an international level and serve clients based all around the world. We also supply to local schools and libraries in the UK. Lowplex Books accept purchase orders for Schools and Libraries.
Why Buy From Lowplex Books Wholesale Trade Division
When you become a Lowplex ® Book Trade customer you are able to source a large amount of books online from our extensive selection. Our products range from children's books, to fiction and non-fiction books, plus many more titles at low and competitive prices.
Trade Customers can also benefit from some additional options available, for example:
1. Customers can choose to pay using various payment methods to fit their needs i.e. Bank Transfers, UK cheques, Paypal and Terminal Services.
2. UK customers get free shipping. General public pay £3.99 per item, and hence trade customers get excellent trade prices, rather than standard prices.
3. International customers get free shipping to freight forwarders within UK ports with tracking services.
4. Where possible, additional discounts are offered to trade customers.
5. Customers will receive personal customer service from a dedicated Wholesale Manager in order to support yours needs and help your own business to grow and develop.
6. An invoice is sent straight to you with no hassle
7. There is no need to create an account with us. All you have to do is email us at email@example.com and send us your shipping/billing address with the best contact number and tell us the items you are interested in.
1. Minimum order must be £150.00
2. If you are an international customer outside of the EU - you will need a UK freight forwarder
Dates to be confirmed.