Zero-cost, low effort and a long term solution to your fresh produce needs!
Huw Richards set himself a challenge - to be self-sufficient by growing his own fruit and veg for free for a year. He succeeded, and now wants to help you do the same.
Grow your own food in your home garden, allotment or container and look forward to a bountiful harvest year-round. You can plant fruit and veg at home without spending a penny and Huw Richard's shows you how.
Packed with tried-and-tested advice, this gardening book covers:
- Finding a space to grow - in the garden or on a terrace or balcony - and sourcing the materials you need
- Deciding what to grow your crops in (the ground, a raised bed, or containers)
- Clear growing instructions on more than 30 species of popular annual and perennial crops
- Huw Richards' 52-week journal of how he grew his own food for free for a year without spending a penny
- Advice on how to go about selling your produce to raise money to expand your growing area
Author Huw Richards is a man on a mission. He is passionate about teaching you how to garden and grow your own food. Years of experience and trying different things has taught Huw how to garden with little money (or without a garden) and he shows you how to do the same! Grow Food for Free teaches you how to produce no-cost, low-maintenance fruit and veg - and finding low-cost ways to overcome common gardening worries.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.